A brief history of the world… (see also Ages and Dates in Thedas)
- Ancient -1195 Tevinter Imperium Founded
- Ancient -1172 Johanas builds his fortress in Ferelden
- Ancient -395 The First Blight begins
- Ancient -203 Gray Wardens slay Dumat, thus ending the First Blight
- Ancient -5 Andraste and Maferath lead the barbarians and elves to break away from the Tevinter Imperium
- 1:1 Divine The first Divine of the Chantry, Justinia I, is instated at Val Royeaux. The free use of magic is declared illegal in Orlais except by those mages operating under the direct auspices of the Chantry.
- 1:5 Divine The Second Blight begins
- 1:20 Diving The Circle of Magi is then born from the The Nevarran Accord.
- 1:95 Divine The Second Blight ends
- 2:10 Glory Exalted March of the Dales
- 2:83 Glory: Right of Annulment is granted to every Grand Cleric
- 3:10 Towers: The Third Blight begins
- 3:25 Towers: The Third Blight ends
- 3:87 Towers: Imperial Chantry splits from Orlesian Chantry
- 4:0 Black: Ferelden suffers from werewolf attacks, until the hero Dane manages it to defeat them
- 4:40 Black–5:10 Exalted: The Chantry declares a series of four Exalted Marches to destroy the Tevinter Imperium. All of them fail.
- 5:12 Exalted: The Fourth Blight begins
- 5:20 Exalted: The Fourth Blight ends
- 6:30 Steel: Qunari conquer Par Vollen, Seheron and Rivain
- 7:84 Storm: Signing of the Llomerryn Accord, ending the Qunari wars with Rivain, Antiva, Free Marches and Ferelden. There is no peace between Tevinter and the Qunari.
- 8:44 Blessed: The Orlesian Empire conquers Ferelden
- 8:70 Blessed: A war between Nevarra and Orlais over the control of the western hills around Perendale results in a Nevarran victory
- 9:00 Dragon: Ferelden successfully rebels and throws off Orlesian rule
- 9:20 Dragon: Ferelden and Orlais officially make peace after the ascension of Empress Celene to the Orlesian throne